Southern California is known for it’s perfect weather and gorgeous views along the coast. When planning a wedding in California, there are so many wedding venues to choose from! Here are my Top Wedding Venues in Southern California that are perfect for an intimate wedding celebration.
1. Santa Barbara Courthouse – courthouses aren’t just for elopements when they are as stunning as the Santa Barbara Courthouse! The building grounds are covered in lush greenery at every corner and a lawn that is perfect for a ceremony set up. Just imagine all the wedding photo location possibilities!
2. Rancho Las Lomas – this venue is nestled in what feels like a jungle oasis and has everything you need on site. Getting ready suites, ceremony spots, terrace for cocktail hour and options for the reception are all included. They have on site catering, tables, linens and valet parking for guests. This is definitely a hidden gem wedding venue in Orange County.
3. Trademark Venues – 6 of the best wedding venues in San Diego are managed by Trademark Venues group. They are all unique and have their own aesthetic to host your southern california wedding! Each venue is completely private for your wedding and have on site tables and rentals. Any of these would be the perfect setting for your celebration!
4. Sunstone Winery – talk about an iconic southern california wedding! Most recently, this luxury vineyard venue was where Bachelorette Jojo was married among lots of other high profile couples! I’ve been lucky enough to photograph this beautiful winery and it is as stunning as it gets. It is a very European inspired wedding venue but is located just outside Santa Barbara!
5. Bel-Air Bay Club – named one of the best Los Angeles Wedding Venues, the Bel-Air Bay Club is one of those iconic venues that couples dream about. Ocean views, well maintained grounds and classic southern California charm – this is definitely a must see wedding venue!
Getting married at any of these gorgeous Southern California wedding venues and looking for a wedding photographer to fit the occasion? Fill out my contact form so we can get the conversation started!